Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Novel Idea

Today is the last day of November, and for me, the last day of NaNoWriMo. In case you don't know what that is, it is a challenge to write a novel in a month. (http://www.ywp.nanowrimo.com/) My goal was to write 30,000 words. So far, I have all but 700 of my goal. Hopefully I can finish today :D

Speaking of writing, though, I found this amazing, Christian book on how to write a novel. It's called "A Novel Idea"



It has just about everything in it for the aspiring writer - making believable characters, powerful dialogue, how to form a plot, and all about publishing. It explains what makes Christian fiction, Christian. It has been helping me a lot with my writing, both my novel and short stories. I've also lent it to several of my friends, and they really liked it, too.


So, are there any other writers out there? Anyone else who did NaNoWriMo this year?


-Aylin

No comments:

Post a Comment