Monday, November 7, 2011

Wonderfully Made!

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Ps. 139:14

I totally forgot to put up a new verse of the week last week! Sorry about that.

I am "fearfully and wonderfully made." My "soul knows it full well." Well, my soul might know it, but sometimes my mind forgets that God made me in His image. ME? Yet, He has, though sometimes I don't see it. Some days I wake up and feel ugly, dumb, klutzy, uncreative, and covered in sin. My attitude stinks, I've already complained and argued with my family, and I'm walking around with one of those little storm clouds over my head. You know the days.

Yet I am wonderfully made! And, even if I really feel not so well put together, the Holy Spirit is continuing to mold me in His image. God loves me and made me just how He wants me. My soul knows it - I just gotta shove my mind out of the way and let Him take over.

-Aylin

No comments:

Post a Comment