Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yikes! Thanksgiving is tomorrow!! I do not like it when holidays sneak up on me like that :)

My grandparents are coming over, and possibly some friends, for dinner. We're having turkey, stuffing, rolls, sweet potatoes, and lots of pies. Both my sister and I are helping with the meal. My sister is making the illustrous, stomach-pleasing pecan pie. I am making the pickle tray. Don't laugh at me! My pickle trays are heavenly :D Just kidding, it really isn't that heavenly. But, I'm not much of a cook, and the one thing I enjoy doing in the kitchen is arranging stuff on platters, so that's what I'm doing!

Well, I can't post the day before Thanksgiving without encluding a list of the things I'm thankful for. Here it goes (in no particular order!)




  1. My amazing family

  2. May, the baby we're watching

  3. Venison (yumm!)


  4. My wonderful, supportive friends


  5. Christian rock (Skillet, Red - you guys are awesome!!)


  6. Jesus' extraordinary love for me


  7. My piano that I love to play


  8. Bing.com images!!


  9. The youth group I attend, and my church family


  10. Christian fiction


"Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!" Ps. 118:1



Happy Thanksgiving! -Aylin

No comments:

Post a Comment