Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little box. . .

Alright, so I know Aylin just posted about this yesterday, but I honestly cannot stress enough what an amazing thing Operation Christmas Child is. I just packed my box yesterday with a local church. It's for a 10-14 year old girl.

I'm really excited about it, and I think I did a really good job this year of getting good things for them.I got her a small sewing kit, with lots of strings and two needles; a nice, big hair brush; two toothbrushes and toothpaste; soap and washcloths; a few necklaces; some warm fuzzy socks; a yo-yo, jump rope and ball; two really pretty headbands; some candy; glue, pencils and colored pencils; a journal; sun-glasses; and I think maybe a few other things.

And honestly, it cost me less than $25. It doesn't cost us much, but it means the world to someone else.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment