Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Right now I'm watching my youngest sister, Bella, and baby May interact.  May is in the ExerSaucer, and Bella is giggling as she flicks the light on, off, on, off, on, off...  They entertain themselves so well -- Bella doing something that drives me crazy, and May absolutely loving it.

I'm amazed at how much May has grown.  She reaches for everything, tries to sit up on her own, and screams shrilly at the top of her lungs.  (Now she's trying to pull Bella's hair out... and Bella's letting her...)  It's so wonderful how God created little ones, to grow and learn and look so cute...

Anyway, here's the verse for the last half of the week -- I know I haven't changed it in a while, and for that, I am truly sorry!

-Aylin

"Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  Psalm 139:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment