Monday, June 4, 2012

Swimsuit Cover-up

Do you ever have trouble finding modest swim wear?  This year I got a one piece swimsuit and board shorts.  I also wanted a coverup for when I get out of the pool.  I was amazed at all the ugly, see-through swimsuit coverups that I could find online.

My sister found a really neat coverup at Wal-Mart, though.  So I decided to get one, too.  They come in three colors, I believe.  What I loved about them is that they reach the knee and have long ties.  These ties make the coverup versatile -- you can wear the thing about a hundred different ways:
 You can where it with cap sleeves...
(Note: the model is wearing a black swimsuit, so the ties kinda blend in)
 Around your neck...
 Sleeveless...
 And you can wear it as a skirt!

So, I thought these things were great.  They are very modest and come in beautiful colors, so I love them!

-Aylin
P.S.  Please give Lizzie a round of applause for ever-so-nicely being my model, and for barely complaining even though it was about 60 degrees outside today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment